Wednesday, November 10, 2004

First Post

Welcome to the next best thing in political commentary on the web. Dan and myself will strive to put our opinions on this blog. That's the only guarantee you'll get. News, opinion, quiz results. If it's political or government related, we'll put it here.

Allow myself to introduce... myself. I'm a grad student at Clemson, looking to get my masters in economics. I recieved my bachelor's degree from Virginia Tech, where I met the other half of this blog, Dan. I managed to get a bachelors in economics and a minor in political science along the way. Before that I spent two years at Georgetown and 18 years living in Connecticut. I'm sure you'll figure out my political leanings by the commentary on this blog. Let's just say there's a reason I'm not living in Connecticut anymore.

I hope everyone out there finds this blog interesting as Dan and I will try to set ourselves apart from your cookie-cutter politics blog. We'll try to not take ourselves too seriously, but provide some good opinion along the way.