Friday, September 23, 2005

Allen's "Response"

UGH

I'm right on the gas thing... with shortages and higher prices. Still, some stations have kept their prices around $2.599 or so. Which means that if someone had actually contacted me and made the bet, I'd be out 500 somethings.

Meanwhile, today has been more or less a waste of a day. And I did manage to get up at 8:30 this morning. However, I've had a headache all day and been really drowsy. Thus, the title of my post.

I did get a response from the guy who wrote the stupid article on cnn.com. Here it is:
Thank you for the note. -- allen

I'm going to bet that he didn't even read the "note". First, he complains about getting "hate mail", but he blows off my letter? Yeah, I was a bit snarky in the letter, but still, he didn't even explain whether he was sarcastic or serious. Yeah, I'm going to be subscribing to Money magazine anytime in the near future.

Ok, it looks like Rita is weakening, which is good all around. I suppose not for people like me who expected retail prices to go up by $.75 by the end of this weekend. Then again, we'll see what happens. At least we know that it won't be a repeat of the Katrina mismanagement.

Ok, I should shower or something that would take away my headache. Because my head is hurting like a mofo.