Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Return of the Feedbag

Yes, Ladies and Gents, the Political Feedbag has returned after it's... 7 month hiatus. Right, now I plan on writing mostly economics related stuff, but if there is stupidity out there, then I'll find it. And write about it.

But for now, I'm going to just put all of my more recent gas pricing related ramblings on here. I'm going to go ahead and back-date them from when I wrote them, so the things will sync up with the date I wrote them. Enjoy.

(One last hurricane tidbit... a friend of mine wrote about Katrina on her livejournal. I've also commented in it and had some nice back and forth with someone. Alot of what I think dovetails with what she thinks. So visit Luisa's thoughts here: http://www.livejournal.com/users/dogs_n_rodents/104776.html)