Monday, February 13, 2006

New Link on the Sidebar

Let's try this again...

I've added a new link on the sidebar, from Jane Galt (aka Asymmetric Information). From what I've seen of her front page, she seems like my small (but not stupid) government libertarian (ie she hasn't drunk from the Libertarian Party kool-aid). So I've added her to the trough and that should be all good. I really like what she's written about the deficits, and much more eloquently and sarcastically than I could have. So read, be educated.

And in other news, I finally finished THe Price of Loyalty: George W. Bush, the White House, and the Education of Paul O'Neill. I was rather impressed with the book, especially with how the book started, but that doesn't mean that it wasn't a great book, and the premise of the book is great as well. And considering what Bruce Bartlett is going through with his criticism of Pres. Bush as well, perhaps a review would be relevant as well. Perhaps, I'm going to have to start reading more of Bartlett as well.